This privacy statement sets out how Boaz Agri Analytics Pvt Limited’s product (“Cropway”) uses and protects any information that you give the Company when you use this website.
Cropway is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. All data collected on this site shall be processed in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1988, the Data Protection (Amendment) Act 2003 and the European General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) as amended, modified or consolidated (“the Data Protection Acts”). Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used under this Privacy Statement.
The website source its images from copyright free image providing websites like Pixabay, Pexels, Unsplash, FlatIcon and others.
Collection of personal information
Personal Information means and includes all information that can be linked to a specific individual or to identify any individual, such as name, address, mailing address, telephone number, email ID, credit card number, cardholder name, card expiration date, information about your mobile phone, DTH service, data card, electricity connection and any details that may have been voluntarily provide by the user in connection with availing any of the services on CROPWAY. We do not sell or share any personally identifiable information volunteered on this portal to any third party (public/private). Any information provided to this portal will be protected from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
When you browse through CROPWAY, we may collect information regarding the domain and host from which you access the internet, the Internet Protocol [IP] address of the computer or Internet service provider [ISP] you are using, and anonymous site statistical data.
Use of personal information
We use personal information to provide you with services & products you explicitly requested for, to resolve disputes, troubleshoot concerns, help promote safe services, collect money, measure consumer interest in our services, inform you about offers, products, services, updates, customize your experience, detect & protect us against error, fraud, and other criminal activity, enforce our terms and conditions, etc. We also use your contact information to send you important communication and information related to CROPWAY.
We may collect the following information:
- Names and addresses
- Contact information including email address and telephone number
- IP addresses
- Industry details
- Text submitted by you in webforms
Why do we collect personal data?
We require this information, based on the following legitimate interests, to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- Customer administration and CRM
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services
- To follow up with you by live chat, email, or telephone in respect of your subscription
- To process requests for quotes or further information about our products or services
- To improve our products and services.
- Also, day to day administration purposes is in our legitimate interests, such as the identification and suppression of SPAM.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, and other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your needs and/ or interests.
You have the right to object to direct marketing that uses your personal data.
Other purposes for processing personal data
In addition to the above reasons, we may also process personal data in the following circumstances.
- We may process personal data for the purpose of seeking legal advice. For example, in the event of persistent non-payment of invoices, we may provide information to our legal advisors or debt collection agencies.
- Where we receive a data access request under the Data Protection Acts, we may be required to disclose personal data of website users and/or customers to An Garda Siochana, the Revenue Commissioners or other authorised bodies.
- We process certain data, including IP addresses, as part of our internal system logging on to this website to support the diagnosis of issues and maintenance of the site.
Who do we share your personal data with and why?
While as a general rule we don’t share your data with third parties, there are circumstances in which we may do so in the normal course of business, in order to provide services to you or as consented to by you. For example, we occasionally use third-party services, such as DialogFlow, Zoho, or Microsoft tools to deliver services to customers. This requires your data to be processed by those companies.
A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit CROPWAY portal, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser. No personal information will be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you other than the data you choose to share with us.
There are several different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Cropway uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Cropway uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Cropway sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
We use Google Analytics on this site. Google Analytics writes cookies to your device. We truncate the IP addresses in these cookies to de-identify individuals as much as possible. Google Analytics necessitates the transfer of some data to servers in the United States.
Links to other sites
Our site links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. CROPWAY is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
Cross border data transfer
This website is hosted in India by Google Cloud and is certified under the new IN-EU-US Privacy Shield framework. Other than the website host, as a result of our use of third-party services, we do not transfer personal data outside of the Indian/Irish Economic Area and we endeavour to only engage third-party service providers who have demonstrated a willingness to work within the parameters of EU & India Data Protection Laws.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data provided to you in an intelligible format. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data or from certain categories of processing, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data or from certain categories of processing, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to the fact of processing of your personal data confirmed to you and details of who your data might be shared with or where we obtained it from provided to you.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Acts. Similarly, if you believe that any information, we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please notify us in the manner as set out above. We will rectify or delete any information which is found to be inaccurate.
CROPWAY has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access. We gather certain information about the Registered User, such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, domain name, browser type, operating system, the date and time of the visit and the pages visited. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site unless an attempt to damage the site has been detected.
Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to Mr Sagar Dwivedi (“Grievance Officer”).
Boaz Agri Analytics Pvt Ltd
Ward No 45/288, C/O Fazle Abbas Saify, Sadar Bazar, Beside P C Jwellers
Raipur CG – 492001
Email: [email protected]
If would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected] or [email protected] . You may be asked for additional data to verify your identity as part of the processing requests to exercise your rights.
The following website is designed for general informational use and does not convey any legal advice. All visitors are advised to consult a licensed attorney before relying on the information found on this website.
Products like pesticides are not intended to be used on or around children. Extra care should be taken when they are used around pets and animals as well. We encourage you to read the product’s label before use and contact your local poison control center if swallowed or breathed. Over usage of pesticides is hazardous for crops, ultimately becoming responsible for yield destruction.
We do not make any representations or guarantees regarding the accuracy, reliability, currency, completeness, or appropriateness for any purpose of any information included in, referred to in, or linked to this website.
The products sold by us are not to be used for illegal purposes and should be in accordance with the local, state, national, and international laws. We assume no responsibility for the misuse of these products and will not be held liable for damages or injuries caused by them.
The material is not suited to the conditions of specific farms, persons, or enterprises, and does not represent legal, business, scientific, agricultural, or farm management advice unless it expressly states so.
As a distributor of pesticides, please note that it is the customer’s responsibility to determine the legal requirements for using these materials in their respective country. The products are not intended for use in any manner inconsistent with such legal provisions and/or regulations.
The use of certain agri inputs has been a controversial issue for years. Some people feel it necessary to protect crops and livestock, while others believe that poisoning humans is too high; it is environmentally destructive. Regardless of your opinion on the subject, there are some general precautions you can take to protect yourself from pesticide exposure.
Any Advisory provided by us is based on general practice & climatic conditions, its acceptance & further usage are solely on farmer discretion, Cropway can not be held responsible for any loss or damages arising out of Advisory provided by us.
It is the responsibility of the grower to read, understand and follow all of the labeling directions on the agri input container. All warnings, precautions, and limitations must adhere.